Every so often in the reviews, I mention the things that should be in the Small Wonder drinking game. Now, I was a toddler when Small Wonder came out, and I’m 30 now, so I assume most Small Wonder fans (or, haters, whichever) are old enough to drink. I’m not responsible for your liver or you being younger than 21, so if you try to play this game and die, that’s not on me. Be responsible.
I suggest that you only do this with one or two episodes of Small Wonder at a time, or else you really will die. There are some episodes you probably shouldn’t play this with at all. Again, I’m not responsible for your death, alcohol poisoning, liver damage, drunken texts, etc. if you decide to play this game.
And notice I called it version 1. I plan on updating it every season.
Take A Drink
· Character says a catchphrase. This is Joan’s “That’s cute” or “That makes sense” or Bonnie’s “No nonono nono no no no” at this point.
· The adults make a sex joke
· The kids make a bathroom or fart joke
· Jamie decides to use Vicki to make money
· Vicki’s panel makes an appearance (not including the theme song, or you will die)
· Anyone makes an overtly 80s reference
· Ted or Vicki show each other a lack of affection
· Vicki says something inadvertently ominous
· Vicki’s pinafore changes between episodes
Take Two Drinks
· The kids make a sex joke
· The Brindles try to swindle their way into something
· Any one of the Brindles actually say they think Vicki might be mistreated
· Ted does something borderline sociopathic
· Vicki asserts herself
Take Three Drinks
· Harriet flirts with Jamie
· Anyone flirts with Vicki
· Harriet spies on the Lawsons
· Someone makes Vicki cry
· Joan does something borderline sociopathic
· Another character borrows a catchphrase
· Ted explains something technical that doesn’t sound real
· Ted hides his computers
· Body parts in a case
· Continuity errors within the same episode
· Joan is driven to madness
· Vicki is driven to madness