Thursday, September 10, 2015

Small Wonder Reviewed Is Returning!




Okay, so if you can't watch the video, the overview is I just bought a laptop, so Small Wonder Reviewed will start updating again! When? Either September 25 or October 2 - I will keep you posted. I'm going to start season 2 completely over, so we're going to pretend like that one failure of an entry never happened.

I also announced plans to do a vlog series where I review The Munsters Today. If you don't know about that show, it was a Munsters reboot where the family got frozen in the 60s and woke up in the 80s. They sometimes forgot that was the premise of the show. It sadly, technically, outlasted the original - only by like three episodes, but still. I'm aiming towards November on that one.

So, yay! Who's excited this blog is going to update again?

1 comment: